Announces a New Film By Michael Notrica
|
| CAMPAIGN UPDATE #2: The Choices We Make
Dear : Two and a half weeks in and we have raised MORE THAN HALF of our funding! Of course, I can thank so many of you! Keep spreading the word! I am heading to the Cannes Film Festival in 14 days and I am am so excited! My documentary from last year is showing in the Cannes Shorts Corner! Here is what I need you help with: - Any donation helps! If you can spare $5, I would appreciate it!
- Even if you can't donation, please keep talking about this campaign on Facebook and Twitter. We need more visits and likes on the Indiegogo page so please use the "share tools" on: http://igg.me/at/choices/x/2456852.
- We have reached out to several exciting musicians for inclusion in our score. We are super excited and hope to share some news with you soon (it is still a secret until we negotiate the contract for the rights). But I promised to tell you as soon as we get final confirmation!
- We will be location scouting in next week and I still need leads on the following:
- Long, straight, indoor hallway with very few (or no) corners, doors, and indoor facing glass windows.
- Large, modern, newly-painted indoor loft space or office area with large outward facing window(s) preferably on an elevated floor with a view.
- Do you know any professional actors?? I will be looking through head shots and screen tests. So if you know of anyone, send them my way:
- Male - mid 30s, short dark hair, clean-shaven, skinny/thin
- Male - late 50s or early 60s, short grey/white hair, clean-shaven, tall
- Female - early 30 years of age, short blond hair
- Young girl - about 3-5 years old, either dark or blond hair; will need to be able to hold completely still lying flat; needs to be able to listen and take directions
I can't say THANK YOU! enough. I am overwhelmed by the community support for my work and can't wait to see this project finally happen! So, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU! ---We will be sending out updates during the duration of the Indiegogo Campaign (60 days) so please be patient. After it is over, we limit updates to our Facebook page, so please be sure to follow us on Facebook. The link is on the Indiegogo page. Thank you for your patience and support!---
|
No comments:
Post a Comment