Tuesday, April 9, 2013

AncientFuture Productions Announces...

Announces a New Film By Michael Notrica
The Choices We Make

Dear :

In the past, you have expressed interest in my films.  My latest project is a dramatic short film that I have been working on for several years.  I am so excited that it is finally time to make this film a reality, but I need your help.  It takes not only emotional support but financial support to make an amazing film.  So please consider donating to the Indiegogo campaign featured below (click on the logo to be redirected to our campaign page).  We only have 60 days to raise the funds for this film.  So, even if you can't help with a donation, you can help me by spreading the word about this project. Please visit the campaign page to find out more information.

I promise to put my heart and soul into this film and I look forward to sharing it with you.



Warmly,

Michael Notrica
Filmmaker
AncientFuture Productions, LLC
1920 East Cambridge Avenue, Suite 201
Phoenix, Arizona 85006
This email was sent to mnotrica.commonfate@blogger.com by info@commonfate.com |  
AncientFuture Productions, LLC | 1920 East Cambridge Avenue, Suite 201 | Phoenix | AZ | 85006

No comments:

Post a Comment