Dear Friend and Family,
I don't normally do this type of email but I wanted to share this campaign that my son started this week for his next short film. it is unusual for a student to be taking on something this big and I am so proud of him! He is passionate about this project and he is taking on himself outside of school.
Here is what I need: It is simple. Mike needs help spreading the word and getting as many "likes" as possible. Please just visit the Indiegogo page and "like" the campaign. This will help it reach the front pages on Indiegogo and then others outside of our community will learn about the project.
Also, please forward this on to others… You can also share on Facebook or email using this link:
If you know others that you can forward this to, Michael would really appreciate it!
Thank you so much for your support!
Love to you all!
Michelle
Begin forwarded message:
From: "AncientFuture Productions, LLC" <info@commonfate.com>
Subject: AncientFuture Productions Announces...
Date: April 9, 2013 3:30:15 PM MST
To: mnotrica@cox.net
Reply-To: info@commonfate.com
| Having trouble viewing this email? Click here |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment