Saturday, May 4, 2013

Third Update on The Choices We Make

Announces a New Film By Michael Notrica
CAMPAIGN UPDATE #3: The Choices We Make

Dear :

We are almost at the halfway mark!

I getting ready to head to the Cannes Film Festival.  I will be promoting my documentary, Why Should I Care?, which is screening at the Cannes Short Film Corner.

But I am also in pre-production on The Choices We Make.  We have hired Faith Hibbs-Clark, C.S.A. as our casting director.  We will be scheduling our first round of casting interviews for June 2nd.  We have our Sound Engineer lined up and we are interviewing cinematographers for our Director of Photography position. 

Our budget is coming along, but we still need to raise a fair bit of money.  I still need your help!
  • Many of you have already donated.  THANK YOU!  For those of you that haven't, any donation helps!  If you can spare $5, I would appreciate it!
  • Please keep talking about this campaign on Facebook and Twitter.  We need more visits and likes on the Indiegogo page so please use the "share tools" on: http://igg.me/at/choices/x/2456852.
  • We are still looking for the following locations:
    • Long, straight, indoor hallway with very few (or no) corners, doors, and indoor facing glass windows.
    • Large, modern, newly-painted indoor loft space or office area with large outward facing window(s) preferably on an elevated floor with a view.  
  • Are you interested in volunteering on set?  I need behind-the-scenes photographers, production assistants, craft food services and lots of extras for the hospital scenes. Contact me if you are interested in any of these roles. 
 I can't say THANK YOU! enough.  I am overwhelmed by the community support for my work and can't wait to see this project finally happen! So, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!

Forward this email to anyone who might be interested in signing up for future updates!

 

---We will be sending out updates during the duration of the Indiegogo Campaign (60 days) so please be patient.
After it is over, we limit updates to our Facebook page, so please be sure to follow us on Facebook. 
The link is on the Indiegogo page.  Thank you for your patience and support!---


PEACE AND LOVE,

Michael Notrica
Filmmaker
AncientFuture Productions, LLC
1920 East Cambridge Avenue, Suite 201
Phoenix, Arizona 85006
This email was sent to mnotrica.commonfate@blogger.com by michael@ancientfutureproductions.com |  
AncientFuture Productions, LLC | 1920 East Cambridge Avenue, Suite 201 | Phoenix | AZ | 85006

No comments:

Post a Comment