Announces a New Film By Michael Notrica
|
| CAMPAIGN UPDATE #4: The Choices We Make
Dear : HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Just a quick update to say "Au Revoir" as I leave for the Cannes Film FestivalI We have had a busy, busy week on preproduction. We are working on finalizing our budget break-downs and are busy interviewing crew. There are so many talented and passionate filmmakers in Arizona and I am honored to have met with them and get their feedback on my script. There is so much interest in being on crew and I have some difficult decisions ahead of me. But the biggest hurdle is going to be our budget. We need to be able to make our numbers and we are only a little over 60% there. So, I still need your help! PLEASE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK/LOGO BELOW! - Many more of you have contributed. THANK YOU! For those of you that haven't, any donation helps! If you can spare $5, I would appreciate it!
- We need to keep spreading the word and tap into some people that haven't heard of our project yet. Please keep talking about this campaign on Facebook and Twitter. We need more visits and likes on the Indiegogo page so please use the "share tools" on: http://igg.me/at/choices/x/2456852.
- Locations are still going to be prime concern for us over the next month...think modern and industrial!
- Long, straight, indoor hallway with very few (or no) corners, doors, and indoor facing glass windows.
- Large, modern, newly-painted indoor loft space or office area with large outward facing window(s) preferably on an elevated floor with a view.
- Do you know someone who might want to be a PA? Any ages are welcome to help out on set! I still need behind-the-scenes photographers, more production assistants, craft food services and lots of extras for the hospital scenes. Contact me if you are interested in any of these roles.
I can't say THANK YOU! enough. As always, I am learning that it takes a village to put together even a small movie! And, I am overwhelmed by the community support for my work! So again, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU! Forward this email to anyone who might be interested in signing up for future updates! ---We will be sending out updates during the duration of the Indiegogo Campaign (60 days) so please be patient. After it is over, we limit updates to our Facebook page, so please be sure to follow us on Facebook. The link is on the Indiegogo page. Thank you for your patience and support!---
|
No comments:
Post a Comment