Sunday, April 15, 2012

Last Chance to RSVP to Attend Short Film Screening: Why Should I Care?

REMINDER: Short Film Screening
WSIC Poster
Where:
Harkins Shea 14
7354 East Shea Boulevard
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

When:
Wednesday April 18, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM MST
Add to my calendar
 
Greetings!

If you have already responded, please disregard this email.  This is you last chance reminder to RSVP for the Director's screening of the short documentary film titled Why Should I Care?.  The student film-makers, Michael Notrica, Myles Kramer and Ilana Rosen-Ducat  would love to share their experience in making this film with you. The film runs 34 minutes and will will have a Q&A session and discussion after.
 
Please click on the link below to RSVP.

Also, please forward this email to anyone you think might be interested!
RSVP Now!
Unfortunately, I can't make it
I you have any questions about the event or how to RSVP, please email michelle@commonfate.com.
 
Thank you for your support and response, and we look forward to seeing you at our screening.
 
Sincerely,
 
Michael
Student Film-maker
This email was sent to mnotrica.commonfate@blogger.com by michelle@commonfate.com |  
Common Fate | PO Box 44252 | Phoenix | AZ | 85064

No comments:

Post a Comment