Friday, July 25, 2008

Ethiopia: Daily Itinerary

We got our final itinerary for the trip (although it is subject to change due to unforseen circumstances). Here is what I think I am going to be doing:
Monday 7/28 - Travel
Tuesday 7/29 - Travel
Wednesday 7/30 - Clinic in Addis; about 350 patients
Thursday 7/31 - Clinic in Addis; about 350 patients
Friday 8/1 - Early flight to Bahir Dar and clinic for about 200 patients
Saturday 8/2 - Bahir Dar clinic for about 200 patients then fly back to Addis
Sunday 8/3 - Free day
Monday 8/4 - Clinics in Addis; about 400 patients
Tuesday 8/5 - No clinic because meeting with President of Ethiopia
Wednesday 8/6 - Clinic in Addis; about 300 patients
Thursday 8/7 - Travel
Friday 8/8 - Travel

3 comments:

  1. Michelle,
    all is well here. Boys are at your house this morning. Aaron will stroll down to Sam's later. I have an ed committee meeting tonight. Rabbi linder said yes to Aaron's gambling party-no money exchanged-I will need help with party ideas. Nothing planned this weekend. tell us what you are doing and how it is going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,

    Hope all is well - weird that you haven't posted anything else. Have you found the alleged Starbucks in Adis Ababa? I hope so for your sake! All is well here. Just checked in with Michael - he hasn't called for anything, and I was gone Tuesday and Wednesday but he seems fine. He was here with Sam all afternoon on Monday.

    Love,
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle,Your stories are so touching, and sad. But it makes us all appreciate the life and blessing we have been given. keep up the good work. Safe Journey home
    Love, Ellen

    ReplyDelete